- Rates are seasonal ranging from $128 to $200
- Rates are based on single and double occupancy
- A light buffet breakfast is included, as is parking for 1 car, wireless internet, local calling, phone with message service, iron & ironing board, hair blower, radio and TV. Long distance service is not available at the Inn
- Each room accommodates 2 guests some may be suited to 3 guests but allow an extra charge
- A 2 night minimum stay may be required for weekends and special occasions
- Children over 7 are welcome
- The Inn does not have an elevator
- Pets are not allowed
- The whole of the Inn is non-smoking
The Carriage House was built in 1935 and until 1985 was rented as apartments. In 1985 the whole property was renovated and became what is now known as The Hochelaga Inn.
The Carriage House was built attached to the Main House and was given its' own entrance leading from the award winning gardens. From the Carriage House is an underground PATH leading to the Main House reception and breakfast room. Many of our guests use this protected PATH during inclement weather with no need for coats or boots during spring rains or winter storms.
Each Executive room in the Carriage House has a queen size bed, private bath, TV, phone, radio, hair dryer, wireless internet and includes breakfast & parking.
The Chief Executive Room (slightly larger) has all the same amenities as mentioned previously. Some rooms have lovely working desks as well.
The Carriage House is a wonderful choice for the frugal traveler, as the prices are lower than in the Main Inn. Some seasonal prices may apply. No other discounts accepted.
All rooms adjoin with another when reserved.
With a separate entrance from the main Inn through the garden, you will be required to go about 10 feet to the entrance of the carriage house.
Note: ALL ROOMS HAVE TELEVISION WITH CABLE, TELEPHONES with free local calling (no long distance service), HAIR DRYERS, ACCESS TO WIRELESS INTERNET, complemtary breakfast & parking. Most rooms are accessable via a set of stairs.